Friday, January 10, 2014

Cathy's Favorite Projects of 2013

Happy Friday!  It's Cathy here. My turn to share my favorite projects from 2013.  As I went back through the year to find my fav's, I could really see that I did far less creating in 2013. I've got to work on that! I'm a much happier person when I get to create!





Wedding Favor Tic-Tac covers for my niece's wedding. (Apparently I never posted this to my blog!)








They are each linked back to the original blog posts so you scan see the details on how they were made. Except for the wedding favors, which I apparently never shared. Ooops!

Pam shared her favorite pages from 2013 HERE. Over the next week or so many of the other Contributing Artists will also be sharing their favorite pages and projects too.  We hope this gets you inspired to create!

VISIT THE CONTRIBUTOR'S BLOGS/GALLERIES
Cathy Dippolito
Dolores Schaeffer
Cindy deRosier
Lesley Walker
Gael Spence
Sarah Routledge
Sharon Fritchman
Tanya Ham
Sheila Burns
Pam Callaghan









4 comments:

  1. Great projects! I LOVE the tic tacs in particular! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! I love them all. My fav is the art journal cover - and your mixed media canvas, too. Well, I guess they are all my favs! I just love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! The socks wanted is hilarious and so needed sometimes! :) And, I love those tic tac covers too!! :)

    ReplyDelete