Friday, January 27, 2012

Reader's Pages!

As you know I love reader's pages and I have a few great pages to share with you from some of the readers of the blog! Remember if you have a project using ideas, templates, tutorials, or anything you see from the blog, send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will happily feature it!


The first page I have is a wonderful double page layout using my Big Heart Template (download it here) by a scrapper named Theresa! She used the template for the left side of the page, which is such a cool idea!! I also love how she scrapped the right side, it goes so well with the template side ;). She created her page using a kit called Twitterpated (which you can find here) by A-Manda Creations. Let's check out Theresa's page!



The next fabulous page was created by Patricia using a template by Heather called Template #9 (you can download it here). The way she used the template is great, the color combinations are great as well as the fun photos! Here is Patricia's page. This page can also be seen on her blog here.


Last, but not least, we have two pages by a scrapbooker named Kelly! She used two of Dolores' templates to create her beautiful page. The first page features Dolores' latest template called Paper Strips Template (you can download it here).  I love the color scheme she chose and the way she used those gorgeous paper strips! She used a kit called My Girl by Tami Miller Designs (you can find the kit here). Check this out :)


The second page by Kelly features Dolores' All Aboard Template (you can download it here). Again, Kelly used that gorgeous color scheme and created this lovely page. :)



I enjoyed these so much, I hope you did too!! Have a great Friday!!

5 comments: