Monday, March 14, 2011

Reader's Pages!

Today I am sharing some fabulous reader's pages with you all! When I received these pages in my inbox, I could not wait to post 'em! There are so many fun ideas here! Let's begin with a page using a template by Heather!

Valerie D. created this sparkly and pretty page using Heather's February Template 2 as a sketch for her layout. Please check out the link to Heather's digital template and sketch! What I adore about this page is all of the sparkles in the stars and title and how well they work with her cute photo!! To view more of Valerie's work, you can visit her blog: http://valeriedurham.blogspot.com/ . Here is her adorable page!



Next, up is a few "simple things" pages my Mitra P.! She sent me some gorgeous page after I posted Designer Showcase: Simple Things.   Mitra did an amazing job of capturing the simple things in life when she created these two pages! I love the way she used buttons of her first page.. a stunning effect. On her second page, she did an amazing job capturing her pearl and shell moment! Also don't forget to visit Mitra's blog here: http://mitralee.blogspot.com/ . Here are her pages:

Our last reader's page is by Francine D.! She also created pages using the same "simple things" theme as Mitra! Each page is so sweet and really captures why we scrap the simple moments. The simple moments of Francine's family turned just perfect!  Even a page as simple as a starfish can help someone remember a part of their vacation! Please visit Francine's blog here: http://kaleidoscope-scraps.blogspot.com/ . Time to check out her pages ...



Thanks to Valerie, Mitra and Francine for sharing your beautiful pages!!


3 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic page - such creativity !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so very much for sharing your pages with us. They are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me! I just finished the sketch from March 8!
    http://valeriedurham.blogspot.com/2011/03/featured-on-ideas-for-scrapbookers.html

    ReplyDelete