Friday, September 17, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Sept. 17!

TGIF!! Totally I am glad it's Friday for two reasons: first it's the weekend and second is it's time for another fabulous featured artist! I am sharing a scrapbooker who was a blog with the word "technique" in the name which is soo cool!! As I browsed her blog I found lots of fun and colorful projects along with some neat techniques! Check out her blog to see what I mean: http://scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com/ . I am excited to have her featured here and to post her fabulous idea! Let's get to know Christine :)



Hello. My name is Christine. I am a complete and total scrapbooking addict. It all started in 7th Grade when I joined the youth group's photo ministry... now 15 years later I have a whole room filled with fun toys like the Silhouette & Cricut Expression, di-cut machines, stamps, inks, embellishments, and oh the paper! My favorite techniques are anything stamping & inking! This past March I became a Copic Certified Instructor and I also have been working at my local scrapbook store for the past 2 years. The Internet has been more than an inspiration to me with all the websites & blogs that are out there in cyber world! I started a blog last Fall so that I can share my work and different techniques. I am honored to be appearing here on Ideas for Scrapbookers. I hope you enjoy the techniques that I am going to share today.

Don't forget to check out her technique today and also make sure you visit her blog for fun ideas here: http://scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. I love layered projects and since I have nearly all of the supplies, I'm all over this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Marlene, I will be definitely be trying it.

    ReplyDelete