Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Designer Showcase: Grandparent's Projects

Have you created any projects about your grandparents or your child's grandparents? They can also make great gifts for the holidays and birthdays or are perfect for your scrapbook albums! Today I am sharing a few ideas with you from the contributors.


Dolores created this beautiful page about her grandparents. I just love the colors and gray tones on here. Dolores created this page with a digi kit called "Delightful" by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Traci Reed that she purchased at Sweet Shop Designs.



Cathy created our next fabulous page. Check out how well she scrapped the generations. These moments are important to record ... so if you have these photos make sure you scrap and journal about the day or how you felt.



Heather created the next beautiful page! I just love how she distressed the page. Do you see how used light and dark tones. I love that effect!


Here is a page by me with my son and my parents :)



These are just a few ideas for scrapping grandparents! Sent me an email if you have a grandparents project idea at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your fun pages girls! Grandparents are such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh... I luv um'!!! I've got steal that G idea; it's awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete