Saturday, July 24, 2010

Reader's Pages Turned Into Sketches 4!

Today I sharing more reader's pages turned into sketches! I was sent three amazing pages to be turned into sketches and I know you will find lots of inspiration from their designs.

The first page I am sharing is from Anja! She sent this amazing page with so much detail on the right side and white space on the top and left side. I love how has so much detailing on her page! You can visit her blog here to get more inspiration: http://www.kleinteufelchen.bplaced.de/blog.php . Here is her page and the sketch I created.




This next page was sent be Karen! She created this absolutely adorable page about a birthday party. Look at how fun and colorful her design is. She also did an amazing job angling the photos for a cool look. You can visit Karen's blog here for more of her work: http://aplacetosharemystuff.blogspot.com/ . Here is her layout and sketch.




Lastly, I am sharing a page by Monika. She created an adorable 8.5" by 11" page using rounded corners and stars as accents. I love her little journal spot, it is perfect here. You can visit Monika's blog here to see more of her amazing work: http://www.iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com/ . Check out the page and sketch!




I hope you have enjoyed seeing these layouts and sketches. Thanks to Anja, Karen, and Monika for sending in your pages!

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much to turn my layout in a sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my layout as a sketch template! That little guy in the photo just graduated from high school {but the photo was only scrapped in March of this year!} and is off to college!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you are amazing! This blog has slowly become one of my fav's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pam!! I was so excited today when I saw my layout as a sketch! You did an awesome job with it. I really enjoy my visits to your blog, keep all the tips and info coming!! I'm going to link this blog post to my blog right now.

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages..... great sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those layouts are awesome! Thank you for converting them into sketches Pammy!

    ReplyDelete