Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Designer Showcase: Layouts With Five Or More Photos

Do you like using lots of photos on your page? I am sharing with you some inspirational pages with five or more photos. I hope these inspire you to use lots of photos on your next page :)

Sara created this amazing layout using five photos. She did such a nice job of not making the page look crowded! I love this design!



Heather created these two pages with lots of photo on each! I love her cute designs and use of negative space on both pages!




Lisa created this amazing page with five photos! Look at how cool she made the page with waves and curvy journaling! So cute! Her page was a scraplift of two ladies: ncyankee and Kelly Goree.



Cathy created two wonderful pages using lots of fun photos about two different fun events! I love how she used one photo to be the main focus!




Here is a page by me using five photos!



I hope you are inspired to create your own page with lots of photos ;)


3 comments:

  1. Love Heather's express layout...colors, papers, layout...its all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be able to put 5 or more pictures on a page and make it look good takes alot of skills!!! These are fab!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monika!

    I think everyone did an awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing your layouts girls.

    ReplyDelete