Saturday, December 12, 2009

"L" Shaped Template!

Hi all! This is a brand new one I created tonight! This was inspired by a much older layout I did and I wanted to replicate the shape! It is perfect for four smallish photos and would look great as a holiday layout or any occasion! It would look so cute with some Christmas tree photos and your "ornament" embellishments on the top and side in place of the flowers!

First is the template, feel free to play around with the photo placement and embellishment sizes to get a whole different feel! Print and play!

(Click on each individual image and a larger sized image will appear)

Here is the photoblock template with the photos and other stuff! Print and trace onto your photos! I included a place for extra cardstock on the outside if you are looking for that!

Lastly, I know people love sketches ... so here you go!

Here is the digital layers download!
http://www.4shared.com/file/186302137/ebbd8cae/pc_Lshaped_template.html

Tomorrow (well today for me!) I will announce the new contest and you won't want to miss it, so be sure to check back later in the day! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Pam, another great template! Cant wait to see what the contest is all about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable new sketch Pammy! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete