Sunday, November 15, 2009

One more digital swirl!

I am having fun learning how to make my own swirlies! This is another practice one using Bezier Curves and Paint Shop Pro. Feel free to use this as you like! I even made this fun frame! If you need the actual photoshop file to use the frame, send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .
We have been friends with this family for ten years! I did a photoshot for them, I don't normally do photoshots because I don't know my camera well enough, but I did it for them :)
If you use my frame or swirlie, please give me credit. Thank you!






1 comment:

  1. I really love that template with the scallope edge. I tried everyway I could think of and it just won't download. Maybe if I come back another time it will work. It's worth a try.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete